- 1 long English cucumber, sliced into thin rounds
- 3 large Carrots, peeled and julienned (matchsticks)
- 1½ cup Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp Kosher salt
- 1½ cup Unseasoned rice vinegar
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
Place each cut vegetable in its own bowl and mix 1 tsp salt into each. Set the bowls aside for 2-4 hours. Drain each bowl in a colander and then return it to its bowl. In a large measuring cup, whisk the sugar and vinegar together until sugar is completely dissolved. Pour evenly over vegetables and let them pickle on the counter for 2 hours. Mix occasionally.Sprinkle each bowl with a tsp of sesame seeds. Serve.
- Pickles will store in the refrigerator for around week before starting to lose their crunch.
- All the vegetables can be combined into 1 bowl.