- 8 tbsp Butter
- 1 stalk Scallion, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chives, finely chopped (2 tsp dried)
- 1 tbsp Flat leaf parsley, finely chopped (2 tsp dried)
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce like Tabasco
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 12 large Fresh oysters
- 2 tbsp Dukkah spice mix RECIPE
Combine all the herb butter ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until butter is melted. Stir and set aside.
Throw oyster onto a hot grill. When they pop open, they're done. Remove the top shell, spoon on a little herb butter and lightly salt and pepper. Sprinkle on a little dukkah and serve hot.
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 8mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.3mg