Fairy bread is an Australian masterpiece and a birthday party isn’t a birthday party without piles of them. Fairy bread is made with just three simple ingredients- soft white bread, butter, and rainbow sprinkles. They’re surprisingly tasty. Mention fairy bread to an Australian adult and you will likely be met with a sigh as they warmly remember childhood birthday parties.
Australian Fairy Bread
- Spreading knife
- Cutting board
- 6 slices Fluffy white bread
- ½ cup Butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup Rainbow sprinkles ("100s and 1000s" in Aussie)
- Spread butter to the edges of each slice of bread. Leave crusts on or cut them off.
- Pour pour sprinkles over the bread and softly press ito the butter. Slice bread into triangles.