Yakisoba noodles are basically Japan’s take on China’s Lo Mien. Their sauce is used both in making the noodle dish as well as as a condiment to spoon on top.
Japanese Noodle Sauce- Yakisoba Sauce
- Jar or container with lid
- 3 `tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp Sugar
- 7 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a container with lid, combine all the ingredients except the Worcestershire sauce. Shake vigorously to combine.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and shake again to combine. Adjust ingredients as desired.
- Sauce may be stored in a airtight container for up-to 1 month.