Yakisoba noodles are basically Japan’s take on China’s Lo Mien. Their sauce is used both in making the noodle dish as well as as a condiment to spoon on top.
Japanese Noodle Sauce- Yakisoba Sauce
This sauce is quick and easy to make and is perfect spooned atop a steaming bowl of Yakisoba or, for that matter, most Asian noodle dishes.Print Pin
Servings: 1 cup
- Jar or container with lid
- 3 `tbsp Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp Sugar
- 7 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a container with lid, combine all the ingredients except the Worcestershire sauce. Shake vigorously to combine.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and shake again to combine. Adjust ingredients as desired.
- Sauce may be stored in a airtight container for up-to 1 month.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 5041mg | Potassium: 1137mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 248IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 7mg