There’s nothing more American than sitting in front of a television set watching a sporting event while drinking beer or soda and popping little hot dogs wrapped in puff pastry into your mouth. These are also perfect for cocktail parties as well as birthday parties.
American Pigs in a Blanket
These are ridiculously easy to make and are perfect for sporting events and kids birthday parties. The honey mustard sauce is even easier to make.Print Pin
Servings: 24 piglets
- Baking pan lined with parchment paper
- 1 can Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls (8 oz, 8 count)
- 24 Cocktail mini-wieners (fully cooked)
- ½ cup Dijon or another smooth mustard
- ¼ cup Honey or maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Unroll refrigerated dough and seperate the 8 triangles. Cut each into 3 smaller triangles.
- Roll 1 mini-dog on the widest side of each triangle strip. Roll up to opposite point. Place on the parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes until they turn a deep golden brown. Immediately plate and serve with a honey mustard sauce or just a favorite mustard.
- To make the honey mustard sauce, combine mustard and honey. Your done.
- Whole hot dogs may be wrapped in an uncut triangle and sliced smaller before baking.
Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Sodium: 74mg | Sugar: 1g | Iron: 0.1mg