Honey mustard dill sauce is used throughout Scandinavia to put over fish dishes, salads, vegetables, and sandwiches. It’s really easy to make and keeps in the refrigerator for months.
Sweet Mustard Dill Sauce
- Jar with lid
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard or any other desired
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 6 tbsp Vinegar, apple cider or white
- 6 tbsp Minced fresh dill or 3 tbsp dried
- ½ tsp Salt
- Place everything in a jar with a lid. Close lid and shake vigorously to combine and emulsify. Can be refrigerated for months.
- Maple syrup can be used instead of honey.
- Skip adding honey if honey mustard is used